- Get in a quiet place.
- Make sure you are facing the iPad screen, and are decently close to it [so the microphone will get a good recording.]
- Screen record your presentation [ https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207935 has the details ].
- Start the screen recording – making sure to click on the microphone button BEFORE starting th recording..
- Switch to your Slide deck.
- Start the presentation.
- Click through your presentation, and say what you need to say on each slide.
- When you are done, stop the screen recording.
- The movie – complete with the audio – will be stored in your photo roll.
Notes, Tips, Hints, & Answers