BEFORE YOU TURN IT IN:
- Components required: iPad, Apple certified iPad block, cable, case/screen
- iPad MUST have at least a 20% charge
If the charge is under 20%, you will step aside to complete this task during the turn in process.
- Passcode must be ALL ZEROS.
If this needs to be done, you will step aside to complete this task during the turn in process.
- iPad is to be powered on, at the home screen
If the iPad is powered off, you will step aside to complete this task during the turn in process.
- Patience, Patience, Patience – plan for 10+ minutes – there is paperwork!
- You **MUST** turn the iPad in yourself. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Turn in ONLY to Mrs. Andrews or Mr. Rule in the ARC.
- –> YOU <– must turn in your own iPad.
- not a friend
- not a sibling
- not a parent
- not a relative
- not a stranger
- ONLY YOU
TIMELINE FOR SENIOR iPAD TURN IN
IPAD TURN IN STARTS MONDAY 4/19/21 AND ENDS ON 4/22/21 UNLESS AN EMAIL HAS BEEN SENT.
- ALL exceptions must be coordinated with Mrs. Andrews
Come to the ARC. The only individuals to check in senior iPads are Mrs. Andrews and Mr. Rule. We are expecting the senior to come with his/her iPad – no siblings, no parents, no friends, just Seniors! (NO EXCEPTIONS)
By the end of the day on 4/22/21, all seniors have either turned in their iPad/components to an individual in the ARC – OR – there is an email to email@example.com about the return date.