Sometimes when app are installing while you are at school, then you go home, then come back to school the next day, the app install process hangs.
To jumpstart the process so the rest of your apps come in:
- Doubleclick the Home button
- Swipe up out of all the running apps
- Press and hold the top power button until the slider “Swipe to Power Down” appears.
- Swipe it.
- Once the screen goes black, count SLOWLY to 30.
- Press and hold the power button until the Apple Logo appears. Then let go.
- Wait a long while – apps should start installing again.