If you were switching to a Managed AppleID, and forgot [or didn’t know to] turn OFF the iCloud Sync in Notability….. then all of your Notes just vanished.
No worries…. IF you followed the directions at the start of the school year and setup Google Drive sync.
Open the Drive app and find the Notability folder where your current Notes live. [You very well might have more than one, and the 2nd or 3rd one might be inside another one.]
- Recreate your Dividers
- Select one of them
- Click and HOLD on the “New note” icon, select “Import” and Google Drive
- Navigate to the Notability folder. Once you have moved inside the folder that matches the Divider, you can either
- click the individual files you need to download, or
- click the “import all” button at the bottom.
- Do this for every divider you need.