iPads, as usual, must be turned in before you may receive your grades. Details on dates, what to turn in, policies, etc. are below.
NEW THIS YEAR:
–> You will be charged a $25 late fee if you turn in your iPad late. <–
Grades 9, 10 and 11: Exam Days
- Monday May 15,
- Tuesday May 16,
- Wednesday May 17
- Yes, you can turn your iPad in earlier that week if you would like to beat the crowds. Check with Mr. Rule.
Grade 8: your teachers will let you know the exact day – it will probably be one of the last 2 or three days of class.
THE ABSOLUTE LAST DAY YOU MAY TURN IN YOUR IPAD IS WEDNESDAY, MAY 17.
You WILL be charged a $25 late fee for turning in your iPad late.
Question? See or email Mr. Rule, who is usually in DS-1.
REMEMBER: –>ONLY YOU<– can turn in your iPad. DO NOT ask anyone else to do it.
PREPARE YOUR IPAD
- Passcode to all zeros
- AT LEAST 15% power
- Fire up Notability and Google Photos – make sure your data has been backed up. [Check settings, or search this site].
- You do NOT have to logout of anything unless you really want to. We’ll be wiping the device soon anyway.
Either DS-1 or the ARC. Watch for signs.
Turn in your iPad in the case, cable, AND charger block.
You will be charged for the missing parts.
Is something damaged?
- Cable – turn in the damaged cable. We treat cables as wear items, so there would be no charge.
- Charger block – turn in the damaged block. This is also treated as a wear item.
- Case – if the case shows UNUSUAL wear and tear or damage, you will be charged for a replacement. Standard wear and tear does NOT incur a charge
- The stand on the case – also treated as a wear item. We do not charge for the stand being broken – but we also do not replace them.
- iPad – if your iPad has a cracked screen or other hardware damage, you will be charged the standard amount for the repair [$100 for 2022-2023]