These instructions are for SENIORS only.
iPads, as usual, must be turned in before you may graduate, get transcripts, and all that necessary stuff you will need. Details on dates, what to turn in, policies, etc. are below.
REMEMBER: –>ONLY YOU<– can turn in your iPad. DO NOT ask anyone else to do it.
PREPARE YOUR IPAD
- Passcode to all zeros
- AT LEAST 15% power
- Fire up Notability and Google Photos – make sure your data has been backed up. [Check settings, or search this site].
- You do NOT have to logout of anything unless you really want to. We’ll be wiping the device soon anyway.
If you are NOT taking any AP exams
Turn in your iPad/charger block/cable on
- Tuesday April 18,
- Wednesday April 19,
- or Thursday April 20
THE ABSOLUTE LAST DAY YOU MAY TURN IN YOUR IPAD IS THURSDAY, APRIL 20. You WILL be charged a $25 late fee for turning in your iPad late.
If you ARE taking an AP exam:
- Turn in your iPad immediately after your last AP exam.
- The ABSOLUTE LAST DAY to turn in your iPad if taking an AP exam is Friday, May 12.
- You WILL be charged a $25 late fee for turning in your iPad late.
Question? See or email Mr. Rule, who is usually in DS-1.
Either DS-1 or the ARC. Watch for signs.
Turn in your iPad in the case, cable, AND charger block.
Missing something? You will be charged for the missing parts.
Is something damaged?
- Cable – turn in the damaged cable. We treat cables as wear items, so there would be no charge.
- Charger block – turn in the damaged block. This is also treated as a wear item.
- Case – if the case shows UNUSUAL wear and tear or damage, you will be charged for a replacement. Standard wear and tear does NOT incur a charge
- The stand on the case – also treated as a wear item. We do not charge for the stand being broken – but we also do not replace them.
- iPad – if your iPad has a cracked screen or other hardware damage, you will be charged the standard amount for the repair [$100 for 2022-2023]