IOS 13 and Aleks have made some changes. If you are unable to get your Aleks work done on your iPad, try switching the version that your iPad is using – Mobile vs. Desktop.
Covered first: Safari, then Chrome, then Firefox.
- Call up Aleks website and login.
- Click on the little aA icon, to the left of the web address at the top of the window
3. Select “Request Mobile Site” or “Request Desktop Site”.
4. The page will reload. Test it to see if you can get your work done.
Other ways in Safari:
There are two other ways to get to the “Request Desktop Site” selection:
- Touch and hold the REFRESH button at the top
- Tap on the SHARE icon [looks like a rectangle with an arrow pointing OUT of it]
Setting to request Desktop site from ALL websites, or not
- Settings –> Safari–> REquest Desktop Website [it is in the “SETTINGS FOR WEBSITES” section
- Set the slider as you wish – green = Desktop sites will be requested.
Click the three dots at the top of the window and “Request Desktop Site”