Here are the dates when you will turn in your iPads.
READ THIS ENTIRE ENTRY FOR ALL THE DETAILS!
FIRST POSSIBLE DATE:
Wednesday, April 25
- If you have NO exams, you may turn in your iPad beginning this date.
- If you have Exam[s] – turn in after your last exam.
THE ABSOLUTE LAST DAY
TO TURN IN YOUR IPAD IS
WEDNESDAY MAY 2 BEFORE 3:45 PM
IN THE ARC
WITH ALL THE PARTS
NOT THE FRONT OFFICE – Mrs. Silva will NOT be able to accept any iPads NOR iPad Parts [cables, chargers, etc].
WHAT TO TURN IN
- iPad, IN the case WITH the front screen
- Charger Cable
- Charger Block
- Paperwork [to be filled out in the ARC]
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO
- Have it charged up more than 20%.
- Sign out of your AppleID. If you have two-factor-authentication turned on, you WILL NEED the cell phone you used to turn it on. CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS.
- Change passcode to all zeros.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I CAN’T DO THIS STUFF?
- We will NOT accept the unit until your AppleID is signed out. If you don’t have access to the connected cell phone number, you’ll have to turn it in later.
- If you unit isn’t charged enough for us to get the signin process completed, then you can plug your iPad in and wait until it has enough juice….or you can come back later.
I DON’T HAVE MY CHARGING CABLE OR CHARGER BLOCK?
DO NOT go out and buy a replacement. We buy in bulk, so we get things cheaper than you can. If you buy an el cheapo replacement block, we’re going to charge you anyway for a replacement Genuine Apple charger block or MiFi certified cable, so don’t bother replacing it yourself.
MY CABLE OR CHARGER IS DAMAGED?
Bring it in anyway. You’ll get credit for turning in your parts.
I FORGET TO BRING SOMETHING WHEN I TURN IN MY IPAD?
Bring it TO THE ARC later, but BEFORE the “drop dead date”. We’re tracking who turns in what, etc, so you’ll get credited.
I FORGET TO TURN IN SOMETHING?
You are in High School, for pete’s sake.You are no longer 4 years old. Take care of your business. Do what it takes to make it happen.