Instead of this:
Your screen can look like this:
You do this by first calling up the video you want to watch, and then adding a DASH inside the address, between the t and the u in youtube.. For example, change
NOTE: This does NOT work with the shortened address you get when pressing the “Share” button. You have to copy/paste/modify the link at the top of the page, in the address bar.
This also MAY not work when monetization is enabled for the video. It throws an error message.
Here’s how to get an iMovie project submitted to Schoology
- Click on your project [NOT “Edit”]
- Click the “Share” Icon
- Select Schoology as the destination
- Select the assignment/folder/location
- Wait for the Upload circle to fill.
- How long it will take is determined by how big the file is and the internet bandwidth that is available to you.
Watch the video here: https://watchkin.com/d072f1faa1
Well, not you specifically – but Schoology will not allow you to login if your iPad clock is wrong [or even set to the wrong time zone].
Here’s how to fix it:
Settings –> Privacy > Location Services turned ON
General -> Date and Time -> Set automatically