The Bullet-point details:
- When: Monday May 10 through Friday May 14, 7:30 am to 4:00 pm.
- Where: THE ARC [no where else]
- Who: The student turns in their own iPad. ONLY THE STUDENT MAY TURN IT IN – no friends, siblings, parents, uncles, etc. You MUST physically hand it in to the person manning the turnin station – do NOT “drop it off”. It will NOT be counted as turned in, and you WILL be charged.
- What: your iPad, Charger cable, Charger block, plus what you will fill out in the ARC –> paperwork, plastic bag
- But I have an AP exam: send an email RIGHT NOW to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating that you are taking an AP exam, the exact day you will be turning in your iPad, and what grade you are currently in.
- NOTE: Summer hours beginning Monday May 17. Summer hours are Monday through Thursday 9:00 am – 2:00 pm. iPads turned in that later because of late AP exams will need to be turned in during those hours – in the ARC [NOT THE FRONT OFFICE].
BEFORE YOU TURN IT IN:
- Components required: iPad, Apple certified iPad block, cable, case/screen
- iPad MUST have at least a 20% charge
If the charge is under 20%, you will step aside to complete this task during the turn in process.
- Passcode must be ALL ZEROS.
If this needs to be done, you will step aside to complete this task during the turn in process.
- iPad is to be powered on, at the home screen
If the iPad is powered off, you will step aside to complete this task during the turn in process.
- Patience, Patience, Patience – plan for 10+ minutes – there is paperwork!
- You **MUST** turn the iPad in yourself. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Turn in ONLY to Mrs. Andrews or Mr. Rule in the ARC.
- –> YOU <– must turn in your own iPad.
- not a friend
- not a sibling
- not a parent
- not a relative
- not a stranger
- ONLY YOU
TIMELINE FOR iPAD TURN IN
IPAD TURN IN STARTS MONDAY 5/10/21 AND ENDS ON FRIDAY 5/14/21 UNLESS AN EMAIL HAS BEEN SENT.
- ALL exceptions must be coordinated with Mrs. Andrews
Come to the ARC. The only individuals to check in iPads are Mrs. Andrews and Mr. Rule. We are expecting the student to come with his/her iPad – no siblings, no parents, no friends, just Seniors! (NO EXCEPTIONS)
By the end of the day on 5/14/21, all students have either turned in their iPad/components to an individual in the ARC – OR – if you need to hold onto your iPad because of a late AP exam – you have sent an email to email@example.com about the return date.