When sending an email, it’s handy to have an email address popup as you’re typing. That’s normally what happens when you have someone in your contacts on the ipad…. but there is also a way to have the entire school contact list popup.
- Settings –> Mail, Contact, Calendars
- In the Accounts section, ADD ACCOUNT
- Click the Microsoft Exchange button
- Enter your email address and password. Put something in Description that describes what this is – maybe, “Email List” or “LDAP server”
- Click next. Some additional fields will open up
- Server: m.google.com
- Username and passwords: same as before. Yes, you have to type them again, don’t ask me why!
- Click the Next button. If everything goes as planned you’ll be taken to the next screen, with some sliders. Turn Mail and Calendars OFF, and Contacts ON.
- Click the Done button.
That should do the trick!