Videos, iPads, playback – with a measure of salt.
- Replacing the Laminator film - This is one of those "we need to stash the link to this video somewhere so we can find it later"
- WMDS team - help wanted - We need students to help with WMDS. Jobs to be done include-but-aren't-limited-to:
onscreen reader [i.e. what
- Explore Google Hangouts - Here is a quick bulletpoint list of things to know about Google Hangouts. Scroll way down for more detailed instructions.
I suggest using Chrome
- Ban the Bottle Video Contest - Help out your fellow MDS students by watching, liking, and sharing their Tap Out Challenge video.
If you are
- Virtual Light Lab - make a movie - [4/14/15 update: added section about getting your video into iMovie on your iPad, at the bottom.]
Virtual Light Lab is installed in all the ARC
- iMovie - tips for creating - Quick notes for how to create an excellent iMovie:
CONTENT IS THE WHOLE POINT
All the special effects and jazzy stuff on the planet
can't make up
- iMovie 11 How-to - Click here for the PDF version
Collect all your parts in one place – on the desktop, your documents folder, wherever – I suggest
- iPad Camera Roll to your Teacher [Dept iPad Set] - Say you have a Department iPad set, the students have produced some media [pictures or videos] and you need to fetch a copy. Here's how:
- iPad movies and pictures to Google Drive - A quick note on how to get movies and pictures from your iPad to your Google Drive.
1. Fire up Google Drive
2. Click the UPLOAD icon [a plus