There are at least 3 and maybe 4 different places to adjust the volume when viewing WMDS on the computer or ipad.
1. The speakers you are using.
2. The computer – on Windows, click the volume icon on the bottom right. Make sure things are not muted and the volume is all the way up.
3. There also may be some hardware buttons that mute/unmute the audio and adjust the volume.
4. ONSCREEN, there is yet ANOTHER volume control!
At the bottom of the video window, you should see this. Click it.
Slide the volume slider to Max.
Another video describing basic iPad stuff, such as
- Switching between apps
- Seeing all the apps that are currently active
- Closing an app
- Control Center – changing volume, brightness, accessing the camera, opening the timer/clock/stopwatch
- 5 finger close gesture
- Turn wifi on/off, privacy mode in Control Center
- Notification Center