Some basic things to check when your iPad is misbehaving – weird problems like email not downloading, or not being able to download Moodle docs into Notability, etc.
1) Do you have any room open in your ipad?
2) Have you done the Reboot Dance lately?
3) Do you have an active internet connection?
Try surfing to an off-campus site you’ve never visited before – like www.hamsandwichtees.com
4) Are you on the correct network?
Make sure you’re on MDS-student and not MDS-tech in Settings
5) Is your OS up to date?
Settings –> General –> Software Update
If not, we can switch your network and get it updated at school [takes about an hour], or you can update it at home.
6) Have you tried the Moodle document download using a different web browser?