We’ve seen a number of students walking around campus with their iPad cables and chargers.
LEAVE THEM AT HOME!
- You are responsible for making sure your iPad is fully charged when you come to school.
- Carrying those cables and chargers risks damaging both. We ARE tracking who gets replacement, and WILL start charging $$ for excessive trade-ins.
So take care of your business – charge your iPad at home.
How to Create a Powerschool Parent Account
If you have a returning student and/or previously have created a parent account, you do NOT have to follow this procedure.
Parent accounts in Powerschool are SEPARATE from student accounts. This way Parents can login ONCE and access all of their children’s information and grades. This is the “done once” setup procedure.
The Powerschool password given on your Info Packet sheet is ONLY used once – to setup the account initially. You will select your own password during the setup process.
• Open the webpage sis.mountdesales.net. [SIS = “student information system”]
• Click on the tab “Create Account”.
• The first section on the page,“Create Parent Account,” is the information necessary to setup your account. All fields in this section are required, and include the following:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email (must be unique)
- Desired User Name (must be unique) – this is what you will use to login
- Re-enter Password
The second section on the page, “Link Students to Account,” requires that the information for at least one student be provided, and includes the following:
- Student Name
- Access ID
- Access Password
The Access ID and Password for each student was also on the info sheet.
You may enter the information for up to seven students when initially establishing your account. Please feel free to contact the School if you have any questions.
You can setup any internet enabled device to access your email, using any client software [Outlook, iPad Mail, or any of a plethora of open source apps available].
You can also access it via a web browser at