You should be able to start Airserver if it isn’t running and set some options. Options to note:
- Let Airserver startup automatically when you login to your machine
- Require a passcode before anyone can broadcast to your machine
- Show a passcode onscreen – which someone would have to enter before they can project.
TRY IT OUT before using in class. You just never know what technical glitches you might encounter!
How do I mirror my iOS device over to a computer running AirServer?
- Swipe up from the bottom of your screen to access Control Center.
- The Control Center should show an option called “AirPlay Mirroring”, tap the “AirPlay Mirroring” window.
If the option “AirPlay Mirroring” is not available, then swipe the control center to the left and the option “AirPlay Mirroring” should be visible.
- Now you should have a list of AirPlay receivers on your network from the menu that appeared.
- Select the AirPlay destination that has your computer name and the Mirroring should start on your screen.
- Swipe up from the bottom of your screen to access Control Center
- Tap the AirPlay icon. You should now see a list of AirPlay enabled receivers available on your network.
- Tap the name of your AirPlay receiver you wish to AirPlay to. This would be the name of your computer if you are streaming to.
- To begin mirroring, toggle the mirroring switch.
CLICK HERE to see a visual picture tour of the process.
You CAN have multiple iPads on your screen at the same time. CLICK HERE for details.
General help: https://support.airserver.com/
Sources for the above information: