Some ideas and possibilities for showing student created Keynote in class:
Use dongle to connect iPad to projector.
- Students export their Keynote as a Powerpoint
- They either email them to you OR stash them on Drive and share the file with you
- You open the file in Powerpoint and hit play OR
- You also MIGHT be able to just open it by clicking on the file while in Google Drive – it just might play in the browser window.
- Kids export their Keynote to iCloud.
- On your laptop, open a new web browser window, and surf to icloud.com.
- They login with their AppleID and password [should be their Moodle password, some might have 1871 added to the end].
- They can play their Keynote presentation inside the web browser window.
If there is not a need for animation:
- Students export the keynote as a PDF.
- They email it to you OR stash in Google Drive.
- You open it up on the laptop, and just display the PDF file.