Normally you set Notability to automatically backup your docs to Drive. Sometimes you need to reverse that process – pull some material from Drive into Notability.
- Get your Dividers and Subjects setup in Notability
- Select a location[folder] in Notability.
THEN select what to import. Drive is organized just like notability was – if you had folders/dividers in Notability, then you will see folders in Drive, inside the Notability folder.
Your Notability selection is WHERE the files will be imported to.
- You will need to do this for each folder/divider you set up.
Once you get Notability setup:
- Open up Notability
- Click the icon, top right, that looks like a square with an arrow going INTO it
- Select Google Drive
- It should automatically show you the Notability folder on your Drive.
- Select what you’d like to import.
REMEMBER THAT Folders on Drive = “Subjects” in Notability.