Normally you set Notability to automatically backup your docs to Drive. Sometimes you need to reverse that process – pull some material from Drive into Notability.
- Open up Notability
- Click the icon, top right, that looks like a square with an arrow going INTO it
- Select Google Drive
- It should automatically show you the Notability folder on your Drive.
- Folders on Drive = “Subjects” in Notability.
- Get your Dividers and Subjects setup first in Notability
- Select a location in Notability, THEN select what to import. Your Notability selection is WHERE the files will be imported to.