If you have an app that STAYS black [which means the iPad has made room for it, but has NOT downloaded and installed it], then MDS Tech might ask you to “do the dance”. Here are the steps:
- Double-click the home button. Swipe up on ALL the apps you have running.
- Hold down the power button on the top until the “Swipe to turn off” slider appears onscreen.
- Swipe the slider to turn it off.
- WAIT TEN INTERMINABLE MINUTES. While you are waiting, work on your homework…or ask someone what “interminable” means.
- Start your iPad up.
- Go to the black app.
- If it has the name of the app, click it. That should change to the word “Waiting”.
- Wait some more.
- Wait even longer.
Let MDS Tech know when the app installs.
You can also do this at home, as long as your iPad on is on wireless network.