Here are some vague directions for getting the Meraki MDM app setup. This is best done at school, on campus – it’s easier for some technical reasons that way.
- Find the app Meraki MDM
- If your screen says “Joined to” and then either “All iPads” or “Faculty”, then you are done. It’s already setup. Thank you!
- If it asks you WHICH network to join, then select “All iPads”.
- There will be SEVERAL dialog boxes pop up with two choices each time – basically YES or NO, although they phrase it differently every time.
YES, allow each one.
- When it asks about allowing Meraki to run in the background all the time, YES allow it.
- If it asks about location services, YES, allow it.
- You know you have successfully completed the setup when the screen says you have joined “All iPads” network.