Adding Material to Notes
1. Click on title to change it
2. TWO FINGER SCROLL to move the screen up and down.
3. Pencil Tool, Highlighter –> Hold onto tool to set line size, color, and & simple vs. fancy lines
4. Eraser – swipe to erase something
5. Scissors – slice into pieces, move around anything bitmap [what I call squiggles]
6. Text options
- Click tool, then click on page where you want to type
- On keyboard, top left symbols are the TAB keys |<– –>|
- Extra fonts available, probably have to be connected online to access them
- Close keyboard by clicking key on bottom right corner
- Shortcut: to access numbers, etc for only one character, click on .?123 key, DRAG up into the character you want. When you release, the keyboard switches back to the letters.
- Split Keyboard: handy when typing and holding the iPad. Click both thumbs on keyboard, drag them apart. Smush them back together when done with it
- A B C = setup quick styles by holding onto the tool, selecting fonts, etc.
7. Pages – click stack of pages icon, top right.
8. Text Box – overlay box onto document. Useful for filling out PDF forms
- Select Text tool, click and hold, select “+Text” button
- OR click the + tool, select Sticky–> Text
- Can change the background, size, etc – separately from the other text.
- Text Wrap – ON = text near the box separates around the box.
OFF = Text around the box moves away from the box.