When in the Library:
- Click and Hold on a note, in the middle of the line = Duplicate it.
- Click and Hold on the Note ICON = can move it to another subject/divider
- CLick on the Note title = rename it.
- Select Note, click on Trash Can = Delete Note
Top Left Corner:
PLUS tool: Add a subject or Divider.
- Click edit, then drag subjects to different location.
- Click the Gear icon on a subject to change color, icon, etc.
Good way to think when starting a new process:
Start by knowing what you want to accomplish, THEN figure out the steps.
Export/Import Tool [icons are Rectangle with an Arrow in or out]
1. Set Destination
- iTunes: hook up to another computer and load into iTunes for transfer
- Google Drive – can select destination folder, export type
2. Export Type
- PDF – what you see is what see, can change it, but CAN write “on top” of it. Can choose to keep the background [“paper”].
- RTF – useful if you want text to be transferred into a word processor. CAN export images and notes, but apparently only openable on Macs [according to the Help document]
- NOTE – Notability’s native file format. Openable only in Notability.