Google Drive, email setup on your iPad
- Opening screen overview
- Bottom left corner icons: i=Contact developer, ? = help, gear = settings
- Manage Accounts –> connect Notability with Google drive, Dropbox, Box accounts
- Autobackup – backup options
- iCloud – useful if you have multiple IOS devices connected to the same iCloud AppleID AND you have Notability installed on both. Auto-syncs notes on the devices.
- Themes – change the look
- Document, Typing – setup the defaults
- Handwriting – zoom mode –> how to access. Left-handed mode, only useful if you are a lefty who curls your hand around the top to write.
Organization: Notes get stashed into “Subjects”, which can be grouped inside “Dividers”
Two kinds of graphics: Bitmap = Paint on the Screen vs. Vector=Math formula.
- Bitmap = scissors tool used to slice/dice/move around
- Vector = Text. Can change size with no loss in quality.