Students – you will be receiving [if you haven’t already received it!] an email with your kindle account information.
Here is how to setup the Kindle app on your iPad.
IF YOU HAVE NEVER SET UP THE KINDLE APP BEFORE:
• Open up the app. You should see this screen:
• Type in the account info given to you in the email, and login.
• You might have to click the “sync” button, at the bottom of the screen, to get the material to download:
IF YOU ALREADY SETUP YOUR KINDLE APP WITH A DIFFERENT ACCOUNT:
You will have to “deregister” the app. This will NOT delete whatever you have purchased from Amazon – those items are still “in the cloud”, inside your Amazon account. They will just disappear from your iPad. Here’s how:
• Click the Settings icon:
• Click “Update”, next to your email address:
• Then click the “Deregister” button.
You should be taken to the beginning screen, where you can add your MDS kindle account information.