Want to make your battery last longer in your iPad [or iphone, for that matter]?
- Turn off as many Notifications as you can
- Decrease the brightness of the display
- Tell the Wi-Fi NOT to ask me to join new networks
- Turn off the “Motion” setting for backgrounds
- Turn off automatic app updates
- Go into “Background App Refresh” and disable a bunch of apps. The more you disable this feature, the longer your battery will last.
Another tip to make your battery last longer: Charge it to full as often as possible. That’s the official word from Apple.
So put it on your charger EVERY night.
Original article HERE