If you are having trouble uploading video to HUDL from your laptop. The app would upload the file and then give an error message. Below is the fix:
I can get the clips to upload into Hudl Mercury but when I click on them to review a red tab drops down saying: Error playing back video: Could not render any streams from the URI source.
That’s just a quick setting that we need to change. Here are the steps you can follow to get that changed.
- Click the ffdshow folder in the Start Menu
- Click ‘Video Decoder Configuration’
- Click on ‘Codecs’ on the left side
- Make sure H.264/AVC,MPEG1,MPEG2,MPEG in AVI, Other MPEG2 all have the Decoder set to ‘libavcodec’
- Click ‘DirectShow control’ on the left and make sure only the first box is checked
- Click on ‘Output’ on the left
- Make sure the ‘Select closest matching colorspace‘ and ‘Set interface flag in output media type‘ are checked
- Make sure the ‘Set pixel aspect ratio in output media type‘ and ‘Allow output format changes during playback’ boxes are shaded Blue
- Click Apply and OK