if you’d like the PDF file that is
complete with pretty screenshots.
- Download Moodle XML Builder
It is free at:
- Create quiz/test in ExamView.
- Export as Blackboard File: File–>Export–>Blackboard 6.0+
- Name your questions. In the directory name, it’s suggested that you use the same name as above with the word “pics” added to it.
- A zipped file has now been placed on the desktop.
- Under Programs, open Moodle XML Builder.
- Click on the folder to select the test file.
- Choose the zipped file that was placed on your desktop earlier.
- Click Start.
- The Moodle XML Builder will place a new file on your desktop:
- Open your class in Moodle.
- In the left column, under Administration, click on Question Bank.
- Choose Import.
- Choose Moodle XML Format and drag and drop your .xml file into the space provided.
- Click Import.
- Now, your questions have been imported into Moodle. Create a quiz as you would normally.
- Notice: This is an .xml file. You will get an error message if you try and
use the .tst file.
[Another MDS ARC production]